Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quick moan...

Went out to the van this morning only to discover that that the drivers side mirror housing and mirror were laying in the road. Who ever hit it (in a van almost certainly) was travelling at a fair pace to say the least as it has smashed the thing to bits. Now I have got to source the replacement trim and mirror from somewhere and the options are to either get a replacement unit including the stalk from a breakers or to buy all of the separate parts off eBay. Will check over in more detail what I need but I think it is all of the trim and the mirror that is required which is not going to be cheap or quick so the more obvious choice is a breakers.

Needless to say this has really brightened up my day but it might teach me to remember to fold the mirror in at nights!

No comments: