Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quick moan update...

Decided to ring VW Commercial in an effort to frighten myself and they quoted me a fairly reasonable £56.89 for the parts so I thought about it a bit and decided that it was no more expensive than any other option and a whole lot less stressful than driving about with no drivers mirror for a few days.

Before I went I checked everything over and it transpired that one of the parts had survived the impact which helped lift the mood somewhat - less cost = happier me! True to form though when it comes to pROJECT mAYHEM it turned out that I needed a third part which was more expensive than the part that had survived by about a fiver - I am so lucky sometimes!! Thought about it for all of about 3 seconds and then came to the conclusion that the stress of paying an extra fiver is bugger all when compared to driving about with no mirror so pROJECT mAYHEM has a nice new mirror now which I will remember to fold in religiously.

No comments: