Monday, April 5, 2010

BOOM!!

The first of the VERY stripey roof panels is in place and once that was done then the important part of the job became a reality which was to get the rear speakers in. Now I can really see some progress being made! Couple of slight issues that I know of at the minute - one of the LED's in the panel is not working so it is just going to be a matter of time until it annoys me to the point where I am compelled to fix it. The other one is that the fade on the the radio is back to front but that is getting put down as an idiosyncrasy of pROJECT mAYHEM due to the amount of work needing to be done to correct this small error is huge.




Talking of huge - look at that little bundle of wires that I have got to sort out and connect to different switches - should be fun...

Did I mention that it sounds bloody brilliant by the way? Was a good moment when I fired up the stereo and it all sprang into resplendent tuneful life. Even so there is still the vibration from the passenger door speaker which has been reduced in annoyance levels but I still know it is there so that is going to have to be fixed soon before it really does my head in.

No comments: