Monday, October 26, 2009

Are things looking up?

Managed to find a replacement steering rack (with very little fuss strangely) for just short of £160 delivered which I can live with quite happily when compared to the cost of a replacement from VW. Obviously it is an unknown part that is getting bolted onto the pROJECT mAYHEM but Karma dictates that my luck is due to (or has to) change where things of a van-related nature are concerned so maybe this is the start...

The other good thing is that I don't feel any worse than I did yesterday and while I would much rather feel better than I did yesterday I will settle for just feeling pretty rubbish but still functioning at some sort of level. Not sure a 12 hour night shift will help much but I will treat it as a good excuse (as if one was needed) to keep eating Mutton Karahi.

Now all I need is for Fed-Ex to deliver my parcel which is currently doing the rounds somewhere in the vicinity of Sheffield.

No comments: