Friday, August 28, 2009

Run to the dark my pretties!!


After getting very drunk last night it was with throbbing head and a degree of trepidation that I went to fit the new head unit in pROJECT mAYHEM today and surprisingly it went pretty smoothly. Think that the worst bit was getting the head unit to seat properly because of all the cables running behind it getting jammed and then getting the surround to fit - all in all a virtually crisis free day.

The white smudge at the top of the picture is a USB flash drive which is connected to the head unit which is a seriously neat way of doing things. Just load it up with MP3's and once it has read the contents it will play them back - awesome! Now that I know it works I have ordered a 16GB USB flash drive and when that arrives it is going to get loaded up with a serious amount of choons - by my rough estimation I can get about 130 albums on it - result!

No comments: