Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Big Bang Theory

Four plus hours after being subjected to an episode of the terminal shite that is "The Big Bang Theory" and the obligatory trip to The Sheaf I finally feel calm enough to rant on about it. I wish I was as erudite as Nik at Work when it comes to dissecting such things but I am a simple man so therefore all I will say is:

JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "FRIENDS WITH SCIENCE SHITE" BASTARD TV PROGRAM! FRIENDS WAS NEVER FUNNY AND ADDING SCIENCE TO AN ALREADY SHIT IDEA DOES NOT MAKE IT FUNNY SO PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF MY FUCKING TV YOU TALENTLESS FUCKING BASTARDS!

And on that note I shall retire to my comfy chair and read the Daily Mail which will tell me that the reason we no longer have lots of songbirds is because the immigrants are eating them.

No comments: