Monday, December 15, 2008

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

I didn't sleep well last night - blame it on eating pizza and then suffering some really weird fucked up dreams as a result of cheese overload.

The dog is getting in the way and just annoying me.

I feel heavy and lethargic - even my warm up problems that I have done plenty of times feel about two grades harder than they are in reality.

My bloody knee is giving me grief and my shoulder doesn't feel right.

I just don't feel psyched - there is stuff out there that I know I am capable of doing and I just don't try.

Excuses, excuses, excuses - plenty more where they came from.

All I really know is that conditions were mint out in the Peak today. Didn't make much difference as it proved to be one of the worst climbing days I have endured in a long while and as a result I am really pissed off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell I thought I'd clicked on Nibile's blog by accident ;).

Shit happens dude, on days and off days, not surprising that it affects climbing! Each day is different, including next time...